WordPress Blog Installation and Setup
Anyone can get a WordPress blog setup.
But getting it setup so it is optimized for good search engine spidering, is secure and is regularly backed up so that you are protected from possible server failures is another story.
Standard services we provide for WordPress blog setup include:
- We setup all the WordPress basics which included the files and database creation.
- We reconfigure the standard admin account to be more hardened and consequently more secure.
- We setup and configure the API of a blog spam blocking tool.
- We reconfigure the RSS feed to point to a more robust RSS generating tool.
- We install a Google Analytics plugin.
- We setup Google Analytics for the site.
- We establish custom variables within Google Analytics to track posts by year and by categories.
- We install and configure a more robust commenting tool.
- We setup an additional site statistics tracking tool to look at the stats from another perspective.
- We install, setup and configure a caching tool to make the site run faster.
- We install and configure a backup tool that emails us weekly backups of the database to protect against any possible system failure.
- We setup and configure search engine optimization tools to make the site more searchable and also take care of duplicate content issues.
- We setup the site so that it responsively reconfigures the entire site if someone is on a phone or tablet. This will make the site more usable in a mobile environment.
- We reconfigure the urls of the entire system so that they read better and are more search engine friendly.
These are typical procedures we implement on every WordPress installation we do.
If you would like to learn more about our WordPress Installation services please call us at: 330-379-9000 ex 5010 or fill out this form: