Online dating is finally culturally acceptable. But a reported 93% of singles still won’t make even one meaningful connection through a dating app this year.
The entrepreneurs behind Launch Social Inc. interviewed hundreds of these road-blocked romantics and found six consistent problems to be at fault.
The trio went on to design a solution. Launch is like a normal dating app, except completely different and it actually works (by addressing all six problems).
A few concrete ways Launch is unique:
- Non-singles can play along (matching, verifying, describing, celebrating).
- All users guaranteed a great date within 30 days (fair terms; no strings).
- The app excludes all bots, liars, players, cheaters, and senders of dickpics.
- Trust scores. Social accountability. Thoughtful messaging. Healthier norms.
What newsworthy thing is Launch doing now?
- A Kickstarter campaign where supporters can “make dating awesome” by pledging just $1.
Launch expects readers to care about this campaign because:
- Despite 2,500 dating services on the market, over 100 million Americans are still single.
Media quotes and high-resolution images are available at launchapp.io/press.
Launch Social Inc.
Jeremy Arnold (Co-Founder)
firstname.lastname@example.org or 925.317.6863
Kickstarter URL: http://kck.st/2h6hVCA
Video Explainer: launchapp.io
Fine Print: launchapp.io/guarantee