THIS SESSION HAS ALREADY RUN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN IT HAPPENS AGAIN PLEASE REGISTER FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE: SageRock & The Tools Show Newsletter
This will be an online class. You will receive the link to the live online workshop. It will also be very interactive. So you can post questions and comments during the session.
Also, if you become a SageRock Institute Member for $10/month tickets are half price! You can get that membership here:
SageRock Institute Membership
What you’re going to learn:
- YouTube Usage Statistics (these will blow your mind)
- How to setup a YouTube account… which includes deciding which Google account to use or to setup.
- How to build out your channel with things like:
- Naming your channel
- Setting up “Basic Info”
- Creating a playlist
- How to add channel art.
- Then we’ll take a tour of the Creator Studio.
- Video Manager
- Live Streaming
- Channel – We’ll spend a little extra time here to discuss:
- Status and features
- Upload defaults
- Paid Subscriptions
- Featured content
- Translation & Transcription
- Audio Library
- Music Policies
- Video Editor
- How to optimize the titles, descriptions and tags for search engine optimization.
- And then finally we’re going to look at the easiest, fastest way to get a video on your channel.
“I’ve had the pleasure of seeing Sage Lewis rock the house on stage multiple times at many different events. If you’re looking for a speaker who knows
how to engage and educate your audience about the in’s and out’s of online marketing and search, then Sage is your guy. I guarantee your audience will thank you for it.”
Jim Kukral – Author Marketing Club – Free Book Marketing Resources & Tools For Authors
Date: November 09, 2016
Start time: 02:00 p.m.
End time: 03:00 p.m.
Venue: Online - The Web Address Will Be Sent Ahead of Time