THIS SESSION HAS ALREADY RUN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN IT HAPPENS AGAIN PLEASE REGISTER FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE: SageRock & The Tools Show Newsletter
This will be an online class. You will receive the link to the live online workshop. It will also be very interactive. So you can post questions and comments during the session.
Also, if you become a SageRock Institute Member for $10/month tickets are half price! You can get that membership here:
SageRock Institute Membership
What you’re going to learn:
This Google Analytics 101 session will walk you step by step through your Google Analytics account and show you how to make sense of the key, overarching reports and metrics.
- Learn how to install Google Analytics on your site
- Understand the meaning of important words used in Google Analytics
- Learn what the most important metrics are to be monitoring
- Move through the Audience reports
- Understand how to make sense of Acquisition reports
- Learn what the Behavior reports are telling you
- Learn how to setup Conversions and then track them
Google Analytics can be a powerful tool to help guide you in the right directions for your marketing. However, most people don’t understand what the numbers are telling them and therefore the tool becomes virtually useless.
Get savvy on the ways of Google Analytics in this interactive hour session. You can ask as many questions along the way as you’d like.
COSE Small Businesses Conference Workshop Evaluation
These are some testiminials I got from evaluation surveys from this conference:
- Sage rocks!
- The most engaging speaker at COSE! 100% A+ Awesome. Enthusiasm.
- Wow! Great! Thanks!
- Needed more time for this speaker!
- I am a novice and could use an advice for my company and myself.
- He should present at every opportunity for COSE.
- Sage, you are very dynamic! I love it!
- Sage was the best speaker I have heard at the conference.
- Sage is enthusiastic about his work. Full of good info. He put passion into his topic. Time flew.
- Great energy! Great info!
- Engaging speaker with a great sense of humor to help with the info/presentation
- Sage was enthusiastic about his subject. He was well informed.
- I understand this better
- Great passion
- Great speaker, very engaging
Date: November 23, 2016
Start time: 02:00 p.m.
End time: 03:00 p.m.
Venue: Online - The Web Address Will Be Sent Ahead of Time
Email: [email protected]