THIS SESSION HAS ALREADY RUN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN IT HAPPENS AGAIN PLEASE REGISTER FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE: SageRock & The Tools Show Newsletter
This will be both in-person and online. You can attend either at our offices at 15 Broad St. in Akron or online. You will receive the link to the live online workshop.
Also, if you become a SageRock Institute Member for $10/month tickets are half price! You can get that membership here:
SageRock Institute Membership
About the class:
We’ve got to start somewhere. The beginning is a very good place to start.
We’re going to look at things like:
- How to setup a Facebook page
- How to add images to your Facebook page
- What sizes of images to use on your Facebook page.
- How to upload video to Facebook
- How to use Facebook Live Video
- How to get people to “Like” your Facebook page.
This is going to be a jam packed hour.
I hope you can make it.
Date: October 19, 2016
Start time: 09:00 a.m.
End time: 10:00 a.m.
Venue: SageRock Headquarters
Coordinates: 41.0712748, -81.48838180000001
Email: [email protected]