Hey New York! Get $125 FREE Advertising on Google AdWords from SageRock
For a very limited time, SageRock (your friendly neighborhood Search Agency) is offering New York companies that are new to Google AdWords advertising $125 in totally free advertisement in Google AdWords.With this advertising you only appear in Google search results for
- The key phrases you want to appear on.
- The region, city or state or country you want to market to.
- When you want to market.
- Exactly to the page on your site you want to promote.
This kind of advertising is some of the most targeted, effective advertising you can buy.
SageRock is a proud Google Partner. We have been offering search engine marketing and advertising solutions for companies nation-wide since 1999.
You simply will not find a more experienced search engine marketing firm .
Google offers new advertisers $100 in free advertising, if they spend $25. As a way to meet other businesses in New York, SageRock is paying that $25 for you. SageRock won’t charge any agency fee for this setup either.
There are just a couple requirements to be a part of this program. (Google’s requirements, actually. Not ours.)
- Apply within 14 days of account creation
- Limited to 1 per account
- Valid for use in the US only
That’s pretty much it.
If you are interested, and meet those requirements, just fill out the form on this page and we’ll go from there.
In the meantime, here’s some more information about Google AdWords and SageRock:
First, SageRock is a Google Partner. We have also been certified by Google in the areas of:
We have been working closely with Google AdWords since they began in 2000.
Here are some Google AdWords Statics:
- About 97% of Google’s total revenues come from advertising. (Google Investor Relations)
- Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on AdWords. (Google Economic Impact Report)
- As of Spring 2011, Google had over 1.2 million businesses advertising on its search network. (AdGooRoo via Perry Marshall)
- Ads in the top position have been observed to get 10 times as many clicks as side-position ads. (Practical Ecommerce)
- Google dominates mobile search advertising, taking 97% of mobile search spend. (Search Engine Land)
- In 2011, Google search and advertising tools generated $80 billion in economic activity across the U.S. (Google Economic Impact Report)
This is what Google AdWords ads look like in Google:
You only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
We at SageRock firmly believe in the value of Google AdWords. And now there is no reason not to give it a try. There is absolutely no cost to you at all.
We look forward to working with you.