National Speakers Association Evaluation
I (Sage) just got the evaluations for the speaking engagment I did for the National Speakers Association in Columbus Ohio.
It was an all day conference. There were 2 speakers who spoke for about 2 hours each. I had a quick 30 minute spot.
I’ve pulled out the comments that had to do with my speaking. I didn’t remove any negative ones. Actually, many these are negative… in a way. Apparently, they wanted more Sage in their diet. 🙂
What was the best thing you got out of today?
- The importance of Google analytics.
- Find others who think like you on Linked In
- Sage’s info about Google and local ‘claim it’
- Claiming my site on Google
- Steve and Sage were also extremely helpful.
What do you wish would have been included today?
- More time and detail with Sage would be great. So much to cover with social media.
- More from Sage Lewis!
- I want more from Sage. He was great!
- More time for Sage Lewis
- More from Sage Lewis and social networking.
- More time for Sage.
- More time for Sage Lewis.
Other Comments: (Use back of page if needed)
- Great meeting as always
- Great, great day!
- Excellent as always!
- Good day.
- Not enough time for Sage.
- Need more time with Sage.
- Sage – too short. Was this by design?
- Sage was great. Wished for more!
- Sage had great energy.