Cleveland State University SEO Class
Here is a copy of Sage’s evaluation of his most recent search engine optimization class he taught at Cleveland State University. Sage teaches this class once a quarter.
Cleveland State University
Division of Continuing Education
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
CPTR 518601 2900
March 2 & 9, 2009
E V A L U A T I O N
Please indicate whether or not you felt the course objectives were met by circling the appropriate response.
1) Create and implement a key phrase strategy. 4-MET 0-NOT MET
2) Define the main elements in a well optimized site. 4-MET 0-NOT MET
3) Create and implement a link popularity strategy. 4-MET 0-NOT MET
4) Determine the online competitive landscape of a particular industry. 4-MET 0-NOT MET
5) Identify the top 5 search engines, where they get their listings 4-MET 0-NOT MET
And how to position yourself well in those listings.
6) Discuss the basics of affiliate marketing to create your own profit center 4-MET 0-NOT MET
Did you gain information or new ideas that you will be able to use? 4-YES 0-NO
Please evaluate the instructor(s) by circling:
HIGH ——- — ————–LOW
a) knowledge of subject 4 0 0 0 0
b) presentation skills 4 0 0 0 0
c) ability to relate to students 4 0 0 0 0
d) use of instructional materials 4 0 0 0 0
e) effectiveness of teaching method 4 0 0 0 0
f) overall evaluation 4 0 0 0 0
Please share your compliments, criticisms, or suggestions for improving our services or facilities:
- Sage Lewis is awesome with SEO. I was excited to take this class and he did not let me down.
Did you use our website to view our course catalog, register, and or obtain more information? 2-YES 0-NO
Overall, would you recommend this course to others? 43-YES 0-NO Why or why not?
- This is real world learning. Stuff I can use right now for me and my colleagues and clients